RRB Development Maintains the Following Acquisition Criteria:
Investment & Property Type
- Self-Storage Centers and/or Light Industrial Buildings appropriate for conversion to Self-Storage use.
- Land for Retail Development or Self-Storage Development.
- Excess land, residual parcels, and commercial outparcels included in Masterplanned or mixed-use projects.
- All cash transactions, but will consider existing debt and joint venture arrangements.
- $1M to $10M for existing cash-flowing properties.
- Suburban Vacant Land: Minimum of 1.5 acres
- Urban Vacant Land: Minimum of .8 acres (Market dependent)
- Southeast with strong preference for secondary and tertiary cities, suburban growth corridors, in-fill markets with supply constraints and Hispanic neighborhoods.
- Population greater than 30,000 within 2 miles
- AVG HH Income minimum of $35,000 within 5 miles
- High traffic roads and intersections preferred
- Site Plan
- Area Map including traffic counts
- Current and Historical Operating Statements
- Detailed Rent Roll with Sales History
- Existing Debt Information
- Current Year In-Place NOI