RRB Development’s professionals have been directly involved in the successful completion of projects across multiple asset classes; from retail, office, self-storage, residential to 1,000+ acre mixed-use master-planned communities. We have been responsible for millions of square feet of construction and we are very well versed in virtually every aspect of the development process.
RRB Development prides itself on its reputation for being a cost-effective, communicative and results oriented development team. We work with clients to develop a tailored strategy to complete our projects on time and on budget and exceed our client or partner’s expectations.
Over the course of a development project, RRB Development can manage each component along the critical path from site selection, due diligence, land acquisition, to entitlements and leasing, financing, construction, operations and sale. With our thorough grounding in the business, we are completely prepared and qualified to step into complex situations that require a change of development leadership with the least disruption possible.
We add value to your organization and to your assets
RRB Development’s services add value to Owners, Asset Managers and Developers by:
- Creating no additional overhead or staffing/recruiting issues. Keep your core team core; let us scale for you as your business and project needs increase or decrease.
- Helping them manage and grow their assets, not their ‘to-do’ list. At RRB we strive to provide owners with clear solutions and recommendations to help them make educated and informed decisions on their assets and development projects.
- Increasing transparency and control over their active development projects without demanding more of their time. One of our main goals is to help our clients spend more time focusing on the strategic decisions in their businesses, and less time in the details required to complete a development project.
- Providing a flexible, cost-effective and scalable solution for development project management needs. Today’s property and development market moves fast, and RRB provides clients with the agility they need at a price they can afford.
We offer a flexible fee structure
RRB Development provides professional services under three basic fee structures that allow us to tailor our scope of work as the needs of our clients, and the project’s needs ,change over time. We work with our client to understand and define their needs, priorities and timing first before we determine what fee structure (or combination therein) fits with their requirement The three basic fee structures we work with are:
We offer clients complete transparency and access to their important project data
At RRB Development, we pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and this means we want to try to maintain the utmost level of transparency with our clients that we can. A development project can have a lot of moving parts and keeping track of all of the information in a manner that allows you to make sense of it can be a challenge. Furthermore, RRB Development understands that tracking and reporting of revenues, expenditures, cash flow and being able to analyze your financial information in a timely and clear manner is important.
RRB Development will keep all of your relevant project data in an organized cloud-based database that can be accessed by clients or their approved colleagues at any time. We use this database to allow clients to review and approve plans, bids, budgets and track progress on each project. The database also allows clients to see how the project is performing financially and will provide a variety of reports that can export to a number of popular accounting and bookkeeping systems. It’s your project and it is your information, we want to make sure you can access it.
We offer a wide scope of Services
- Due Diligence, Planning and Zoning
- Site and Property assessment, inspection and evaluation.
- Pro-Forma creation and analysis including sensitivity analysis and ‘what-if’ scenarios.
- Sourcing, contracting and managing of third party professional services such as environmental, forestry, materials testing and soil engineers.
- Review of existing plans, surveys, plats, engineering documents and governmental approvals.
- Determination of current status, implementation and management of NPDES permits.
- Evaluate and determine what streets or public improvements are accepted and approved by appropriate governmental authority, status of any maintenance or performance bonds.
- Provide Owners with a proposed scope, estimated budget, projected cash-flow and schedule of remaining approvals, design, construction or entitlement to meet client’s requirements.
- Sourcing, contracting and Management of Civil Engineering or Architectural Design process and approvals.
- Plan evaluation and review with clients, value engineering, budgeting and scheduling.
- Bid, evaluate, negotiate and reward of project scope with contractors and sub-contractors and provide clients with a bid summary and final budget for owner approval.
- Work with owners, architects and engineers to ensure owner objectives, expectations and budgets are being met and optimized.
- Administer all construction and development contracts on behalf of Owners.
- Change Order management to ensure transparency and clarity for Owner review and approval.
- Management of Project Scope and Project Cost.
- Contractor invoice review and approval for final approval and payment by Owner.
- Collection and delivery to owner lien waivers and release of liens.
- Monitor performance and completion of all punchlist items.
- Final acceptance and approval of all public improvements by the appropriate government entity to ensure the release of all bonds, letters of credit or other security.
- Obtain and transfer to Owner all required approvals, permits, consents, and licenses necessary to complete all work.
Contact us today to discuss our fee development or development management services for your company or project or CLICK HERE for a list of recent assignments.